Fizzy non alcoholic strawberry goodness… if it there was no winter I would probably drink this (and variations) forever…
2 cup Mason Jar
1 pair of Scissors (optional)
1/2 cup Defrosted Strawberries
1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries Slices
1/4 cup of Aloe Vera Juice
1/4 cup of Ginger Ale
- Add the defrosted strawberries to a mason Jar and cut into a small pieces with scissors.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and close the lid.
- Invert the jar twice and enjoy!!!!
*Note* Defrosted strawberries give off more flavor than fresh strawberries.
*Note2* Use any fruit but the creamy ones (sorry mango and banana lovers this one isn’t for you… though you can try at your own risk).
Happy Eating ^.^/
Char Siu. Red honey coated juicy pork. Best served on rice or on toast… That’s it. On to the recipe.
Portions: ~4cup of cooked meat
- 1 food safe bag
- 1 grill rack + drip pan
- spoon or a basting brush
Ingredients (makes ~4 cups of meat):
- 1kg sirloin pork roast
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp five spice powder
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- Honey (to taste)
- Mix sugar, five spice powder and salt thoroughly in a bag
- Cut pork roast into approximately 2.5cm thick slices (The width of each piece should be no greater than 15cm for the best results).
- Coat each piece of meat evenly with the sugar mix.
- Place in a food safe bag and store in fridge until the sugar dissolves (If you are interested in the time, it should be done in about 1-2hrs).
- Once the sugar is non-existent, add hoisin sauce, water, and soy sauce into the bag.
- Mix until all pieces are evenly coated. place back into the fridge for 1-2hrs.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Place the pork on a grill rack and bake for 25min.
- Pull the pork out and glaze both size with honey. Bake for 5-10min.
*NOTE* If you hate waiting, go watch movie, play some video games, watch 2 episodes of your favorite drama or rave about Kpop or something. Time will fly faster.
*NOTE2* You can replace the pork roast with any pork cut or any type of light colored meat (chicken, turkey, or rabbit). It is equally as tasty.
Happy eating! ^.^